- This event has passed.
Camp Pollock Open House
June 4 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
If you are interested in renting the Myrtle Johnston Lodge at Camp Pollock or are simply curious and want to see the inside of the historic building, please join us on the first Thursday of each month. The lodge will be open and the property manager on site. But please note, all reservations of the lodge and other areas of the property can only be made through our website. We are accepting reservations, but are unable to host until Sacramento County moves into Stage 3 of reopening. If public health orders prevent a reservation, it can be transferred to a future date for no added cost.
Learn more or book a reservation on the Camp Pollock page.
Camp Pollock is open to the public everyday from sunrise to sunset, but the lodge is only unlocked when rented or during SVC events. These free open house evenings each month are the best time to tour the space.
COVID-19 Exposure and Illness Prevention
- RSVP below so we know how many people to expect and can contact you if logistics change.
- Print, sign, and bring a completed Release of Liability waiver with you.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and mask.
- During your visit, please maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other attendees and staff.
- If you are not feeling well or think you have been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
If you have questions about events or booking a reservation, please email them to Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.