- This event has passed.
Camp Pollock Open House
October 1, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
If you are interested in renting the Myrtle Johnston Lodge at Camp Pollock or are simply curious and want to see the inside of the historic building, please join us on the first Thursday of each month. The lodge will be open and the property manager on site. But please note, all reservations of the lodge and other areas of the property can only be made through our website.
Learn more or book a reservation on the Camp Pollock page.
Camp Pollock is open to the public everyday from sunrise to sunset, but the lodge is only unlocked when rented or during SVC events. These free open house evenings each month are the best time to tour the space.
During the pandemic, we are still accepting all public and private event reservations, but as of July 3rd are only able to host small (max 25), outdoor religious or cultural gatherings. You may book the lodge, and if at the reserved time we are still unable to allow indoor events, transfer to a future date or to an available outdoor space.
COVID-19 Exposure and Illness Prevention
- RSVP below so we know how many people to expect and can contact you if logistics change.
- Print, sign, and bring a completed Release of Liability waiver with you.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and mask.
- During your visit, please maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other attendees and staff.
- If you are not feeling well or think you have been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
If you have questions about events or booking a reservation, please email them to Amy at email@example.com for assistance.