- This event has passed.
CANCELLED Camp Pollock Open House
November 5 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
This open house has been cancelled due to lack of signups.
If you are interested in renting the Myrtle Johnston Lodge at Camp Pollock or are simply curious and want to see the inside of the historic building, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 916-792-4368 for dates we will have a staff member on site. But please note, all reservations of the lodge and other areas of the property can only be made through our website, and the size of types of events we can accommodate are limited at this time due to the pandemic.
Learn more or book a reservation on the Camp Pollock page.
Camp Pollock is open to the public everyday from sunrise to sunset, but the lodge is only unlocked when rented or during SVC events. These free open house evenings each month are the best time to tour the space.
During the pandemic, we are still accepting all public and private event reservations, but are only able to host smaller gatherings (max 40 people in the lodge; 25 on river deck or in courtyard).
COVID-19 Exposure and Illness Prevention
- RSVP below so we know how many people to expect and can contact you if logistics change.
- Print, sign, and bring a completed Release of Liability waiver with you.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and mask.
- During your visit, please maintain at least a 6-foot distance from other attendees and staff.
- If you are not feeling well or think you have been exposed to the virus, please stay home.
If you have questions about events or booking a reservation, please email them to Amy at email@example.com for assistance.