Thanks for your interest in the Lower American River Native Plant Nursery and Demonstration Gardens at Camp Pollock!
Our fall sale has ended. The next sale will take place in Spring 2024. Updates will be posted in March.
Volunteers are needed yearround to help with propagation and maintenance. Service days are usually the second Saturday of the month. View the calendar for more info and to RSVP.
Fall Species List
If you recently purchased from the nursery, click for more information and care sheets courtesy of our friends at Calscape.
Their site will open in a new window in your browser.
California Fuchsia (Epilobium canum)
California Hibiscus (Hibiscus californicus (lasiocarpos))
Flowering Currant (Ribes sanguineum glutinosum)
Bush Monkey Flower (Mimulus (Diplacus) aurantiacus)) yellow and red (puniceus) varieties
Matilija Poppy (Romneya coulteri)
Snowberry (Symphoricarpos albus v. laevigatus)
Spice Bush (Calycanthus occidentalis)
Whirly Blue Sage (Salva clevelandii)
Yerba Santa (Eriodictyon californicum)
- Select “Add to cart” under the species of plant(s) you want to order.
- Add your preferred pickup date to your cart.
- Under the add to cart button, select “View cart”
- In the cart, edit the Quantity if you want more than one. If in step 1, you clicked “add to cart” multiple times, this is also where you should lower the order quantity to your desired amount. We cannot process refunds. We do not have any coupon codes available at this time.
- Proceed through checkout.
- Come to Camp Pollock during your pickup time to pick up your order. Amy will email a reminder a few days prior.
Contact Amy (ARodrigues@sacramentovalleyconservancy.org) if you have any questions.